Answers Long Misunderstood

prophecies

Christians Should be Forewarned of the Prophecies of Mohammad

 

 

mecca rock

We are in the middle of events that have been foretold. I am a Christian! Therefore I believe in the prophecies of the Bible! However, there is over a billion people that believe that Muhammad was a prophet. The reason is because his prophecies came to pass! Think about that for a minute!

Deuteronomy 13:1

“If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, then he says unto thee,

Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, “

Muhammad’s signs and wonders did come to pass, therefore, we have a group of people did “hearken unto the words of that prophet” and believed Muhammad was a true prophet. Contrary to popular belief even in the Muslim world that “prophet’s” name was not Muhammad! That is his title! مُحَمَّد‎,“The Most Praised One” His name was      Hussein     and  in Hebrew? Niyffah = he 5, alef 1, shin 300, shin 300, yod 10, nun 50 so what is the total?

2John 1:7

“For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not 

that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

(Like Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus)

Tirmidhi Sahih, Sunan Abu Dawud, (Sahih),

Vol. 5, P. 207;

Muhammad said

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.”

( Why do you think there are so many Muslim boys named Muhammad or Hussein?)

There are people working to fulfill Muhammads prophecies. Our Lord Jesus knew that this was going to happen! That is why we were given a Bible full of prophecies: which can tells us  what our enemies believe: so we as Christian will have a heads up on events. However, it has been my experience that “All ” Christian prophecy teachers are unaware of the link between the two. They will quote an gold broker, but they are unaware of what Muhammad proclaimed!  They bump along with myopic tunnel vision considering Muhammad’s prophecies to be invalid. The Bible says false prophets can have there words come to pass: which is the source of their power. And our enemies are pushing that power of Mohammad’s prophecies forward into reality

Below are some  links to currently believed Islamic prophecies with references to where they are found in the Hadiths, and how they connect to the prophecies of the Bible. Those prophecies are linked to current events. Or you can write this post off and bump along with out them. I have done my job by making them available to you!

Return of the Caliph

Global-elite-use-Islamic-prophecies-to-manipulate-terrorism

The Final Flood Of Egypt

 

Advertisements

What made Egypt Great?

>
> So let us allow the
> ancient Egyptian to speak for themselves : by
> looking at a few Papyri. But, first did you know
> that papyrus is from the Coptic Greek: pa, means
> mouth and iris, means eyes ? The mouth to the
> eyes.
>
> Life was good
>
>
> First these Egyptian story tellers (riddle
> masters) give the most important concept first, at
> the bottom right. That is a boat sitting on
> water. With a stair-step triangle of stone. Which
> has a dual interpretation the first that it deals
> with Osiris’ tomb. Which is connected to a
> revealing fact that both Osiris and Horus is
> that stood on the backs of crocodiles 1:
>
>
>
> Horus in the specific form of HeruPaKhered is
> depiction where young Horus is standing on the
> backs of a crocodiles, (also known as stone barges
> push boats with oars men both front and rear).
> Just like our first image of the boat in the first
> plate. HeruPaKhered is defined from ancient Coptic
> Greek as Heru”: the Coptic form of the Greek word:
> “HER” and is defined as “the tool of strengths.”
> This root word is used in the Greek man/god named
> Hercules; Pa, mouth and some times, brag of an
> awesome accomplishment ; Khered meant, earth or
> stone moving. This papyrus has crocodile barge
> concept with a stone barges with push boats with
> oars men both front and rear and a stack of
> rocks.
>
>
>
> Back to our story, The triangle stack stone is a
> cross section of a dam. (Don’t get a head of me
> that statement will become crystal clear in a few
> more images) As you must know dams are thicker at
> the base than at the top because of the water
> pressure is higher at the base. Those wavy dark
> lines below the HeruPaKhered is water, very
> important to understand that. Now the next image
> is very strange to most people to portray a
> column of water that the HeruPaKhered is rising
> on. Sorry look at the water in the next image:
> the water is goes up in a similar manor to the
> previous image with the barge, however, when it
> hits the top of our stair-step triangle of stone
> the water then curls over the top
>
>
> Then the water continues on to give prosperity to
> farmers and the nation giving great stature to
> Egypt among other countries leaders. This
> stair-step triangle is a common image in Egyptian
> Art, however, people like you Doc and Brian had no
> idea what “The Mouth to the Eyes” was trying
> to tell you. I am going to give you some more
> pretty pictures. But don’t stop at the pictures,
> the Pharaohs of the Old Kingdom want to “talk
> to your eyes ” too.
>
>
>
>
> Before Egypt was known by the Greek name Egypt,
> Aigu-ptis2 which is derived from Coptic Greek not
> from a Egyptian temple: aigialos3 a sea (as in
> Aegean), and ptoeo4 to cause to flee away,
> Egypt’s ancient Semitic name was Metz-ra-yim5
> the meaning of which is Metz6 the wall or fence,
> or to capture, Ra7 the power, and Yim8 the river
> or sea.
> I will let the first four Serekhs of Pharaohs of
> the old Kingdom from the Book Introductory Guide
> to the Egyptian Collections Published by the
> British Museum, page 246, Talk to your Eyes and
> explain the meaning.
> .
>
>
>
> Narmer was the first Pharaoh of the First Egyptian
> Dynasty. This pharaoh’s Serekh illustrates the
> narrows (Matsuwd9) near modern Cairo with the
> island Roda and the Nile passing on each side of
> the island in the middle of the between the two
> sets of parallel lines.
>
>
>
>
> Satellite Picture you can see that the Egyptian’s
> had rotated shape of the island it was their way
> of getting around using three point perspective.
> When you look a images you will almost always see
> the in profile. But the so called catfish it is an
> over head image. A stylized HeruPaKhered, with
> oars to look like whiskers two eyes symbolizing
> the two helmsmen and the tail of the fish as the
> loading ramps for stone.
>
>
> The second Pharaoh was Aha and his Serekh shows
> the narrows near Cairo Creating a Wall and Egypt
> became to be known as Matsuwr10 the Wall also
> known as Rahab11. The Horus hawk glyph is holding
> a mirrored Ankh and stone which implies that Aha
> was the stone quarrying for the Isis Dam.
>
> The Stone Riddle of Aten
> [wp.me]
> Quarrying 2.3 Million Stone Blocks
> [wp.me]
>
>
> The third Pharaoh was Djer seem to be doing the
> construction of the Wall or Matzuwr and installing
> the flood gates of the Isis Dam. Djet the fourth
> Pharaoh completed the Isis Dam project and
> officially divided the upper and lower states of
> Egypt a project that brought great prosperity to
> the land of Egypt. Lower Egypt symbolized by the
> Red Crown. The glyph of which is the a red crown
> with an ostrich feather a glyph symbolizing the
> dam and the water cascading over causing the mist
> to rise and a half circle with crosshatching
> symbolizing the masonry dam filling the narrows
> near the island of Roda. Upper Egypt is
> symbolized by the kite glyph interpreted to
> symbolize the speed of shipping on the Sea of Nun
> the Upper Egypt glyph also has the dam symbol
> below it. The main image is the wall the Matzuwr
> symbolized in three ways first the wall with water
> heaped up over the top second the stylized
> Matzuwr and thirdly the wall Serekh with a snake
> zig zaging to symbolize the water cascading over
> the stair-step dam, with Horus above
>
> .The Egyptians also called the Great Pyramid at
> ancient Heliopolis “Innu, the Pillar “or The
> Pillar of Enoch. The ancient Egyptians regarded
> this pillar to be the first portion of land to
> have forced itself free of the “Sea of NUN”
> that was behind the Isis Dam . Atum another name
> for the Pyramid spoke of itself:
>
> “When I was alone in the waters, in a state of
> inertness, before I was found anywhere to stand or
> sit, before, Heliopolis had been founded that I
> might be therein”
>
> Again speaking of Atum in the Utterance 600 of the
> Pyramid Text;
>
> ” When you came into being you rose as a High
> Hill You shone as the Benben Stone in the Temple
> of the Phoenix”
>
> Water in the Desert, Ramps verses Crocodiles
> [wp.me]
> The Legacy of Isis, Metzrayim
> [wp.me]
> Resurrection of Osiris
> [wp.me]
>
>
> Funny thing is the Geological records of the Nile
> River valley show that sudden river rise at a
> time of World Wide Drought. ”
>


Locked Gates, The Riddle Lord’s Secrets, Introduction and Table of Contents, Links

cover 4

Copyright 2011 Howard West,

From Hard Cover Edition

All rights reserved.

A Riddle Lord said: unto them, unto you it is given to know the mysteries(:

but unto them that are without, all these things are done in riddles:

That seeing they may see, and not perceive;

and hearing they may hear, and not understand):

Introduction

The Riddle Lords have always baffled the Haughty: However, the haughty hold themselves to be the Gatekeepers of Wisdom. These gatekeepers, therefore, have relegated those stories of the Riddle Lords to the status of fairy tales: stories such as of Hercules, Osiris, Isis, and Horus. The same was true about Homer’s works, and his great poems that described a civilization of chariots, fleets of ships, warriors, and palaces, which once flourished on the Greek mainland. For years the Haughty of the Scholarly World had discounted Homer’s story of the expedition to Troy; all these stories have thought to have been colossal and compelling pieces of fictions, on the same lines as today’s writers of fiction as Dean Koontz, Dan Brown, and Ann Rice.

Even so, the Wise knew perfectly well that those story form riddles, myths and legends contained deeper meanings. Aristotle (in his Metaphysics, x. 8) admits, with regard to those story form riddles hidden with in Greek mythology, that “much Wisdom had been lost”, and much “added after the mythical style,while some knowledge, “may have been preserved to our times as the remains of ancient wisdom.” Polybius a Greek historian of the Mediterranean, and world famous for his book called. “The Histories”; in which he covered in detail the period of 220-146 BC; he also confesses, changes in those riddles hidden with in myths and legends were recognized as a necessary means to (the Gatekeepers) political ends.” Michael Neander (1529-1581) a German astronomer says that the connections between the constellations of the night sky and the ancient legends and riddles were “the fragments of a tradition, which transmitted the knowledge of divine things possessed in the earliest times.”

Therefore, people like Heinrich Schliemann have burning within them a faith in the historical veracity of Homer and other Riddle Lords and have unearthed impressive evidence of the truth found in those ancient stories. Entire previously unknown civilization of vast material accomplishments and artistic achievement of a world is now revealed, Myths have now become reality as complex as Minotaur’s Labyrinth. These discoveries present the students of history with a maze of literary and archeological connections that as of yet has no path that satisfies everyone. Think of this book as a ball of thread similar to the ball thread that Ariadne gave Theseus, a ball thread that lead Theseus out of the darkness of Minotaur’s Labyrinth.

part one

Mythology 
Archimedes’ Mentor
Medusa and Hydra Unraveled

Part Two

 Mirror Mirror
The Wings of Pegasus
The Golden Shields of Solomon and NASA
Princess Entiu-ny
Arithmomancy the Past and Future Told by Numbers and Light
The Stone Riddle of Aten
Quarrying
The Winds of Egypt

Egypt’s Daytime North Star

image

Ramps verses Crocodiles
The Legacy of Isis, Metzrayim
O Height which is not Sharpened
Star and Geological References to the Sea of Egypt
Resurrection of Osiris
Earth Changes c
A Star in a Crescent Moon
God’s Bow in the Sky
What the Moon Rocks tell us

 

part four

The Pyramid Cross Referenced to The Stars
Return of the Caliph
The Final Flood Of Egypt


Part one, Mythology

 

 

1 Locked Gates Dust Cover blank

 

Three thousand years ago on the sunny shore of the Eastern Mediterranean, along the Aegean Sea, lived a priestess named Cassandra, a young “Paul Revere” who was telling the people of Troy that:

The Greeks are coming and the Wooden Horse they left is a trick to allow them

to breach our impenetrable walls.”

The Greek Army was using a tactic against the Trojan people that was a hallmark of Middle Eastern thought, The Riddle Concept: the misleading of ones Enemies and the Common Folk. Sadly, even though Cassandra had been given a great Gift, the uncanny ability to unravel riddles, with that Gift came a Cruel Curse. The curse that no one ever believed her, because of that disbelief, the citizens of Troy were deceived into believing a lie, a lie that would cost them their City. Consequently, as the Orators of Troy (also known as Gatekeepers) brought through the gates of Troy the large Wooden Horse, our Visionary, poor little Cassandra was being ridiculed to shame, and told:

“Shut up and go home Cassandra or something ‘Bad’ might happen to you”

1

Today if our Gatekeepers of knowledge saw someone like Cassandra who was so far out of touch with those skeptics ’ concept of Truth: The diagnosis would be, “She is just part of a Lunatic Fringe .” Our modern Gatekeepers of knowledge, therefore, would feel justified in dismissing our poor little Cassandra and her “Statements of Truth” in a similar situation.

Deception through camouflage as in the Wooden Horse that the Greeks used was the “Common Trick” in Eastern Mediterranean Mythology. Within their story form riddles were hidden answers to a great number of the most puzzling aspects of their History. Answers locked away, woven into their religions, myths, and legends. The Semitic people described this concept of dissimulation, as a “Khood2 which implied a knot or a snarl of silk thread; or the word “chiydah”:3 a riddle. The complementary word was “mashah, ”4 the unwinding of a silk worm cocoon, and mashal a story form riddle. However, to manufacture a silk piece of cloth you must first have thread. Therefore, you must find the end of the silk worm’s last strand that he had spun around himself. Then carefully unravel that last strand as the cocoon sits floating in water. Then hundreds of strands per-inch were used in the manufacture of silk cloth. A process that is far more time consuming than the production of felt cloth; where you smash short unsorted fibers together to produce, a cloth for the Common Folk. The genesis of this process of silk production dates back thousands of years ago to Egypt. Though the Art was lost in antiquity, nevertheless, traces of that production can be seen in the language of the Semitic people. One of the most famous of the Hebrew leaders was a man named, Moses 5 and that name is derived from that same Hebrew root word as “mashah” 6 and he too was drawn up from the water of the Nile in a Cocoon of Bulrushes. The title Messiah, , LORD of the Riddle, The Spinner of “mashals”, (Zader Yiger Mantchih:“The Silken Man”7,) also comes from that same Semitic root word “Mash”, however, Messiah ends with the “Sacred Name” Jah or Iah8, LORD: not “ich”, Union.)

The synonym for this Semitic concept of the mashal in the ancient Greek secular world was derived from its root words of para,9 “be close to or run alongside” and bolo10 “to be thrown off or redirected.” There are many words that have those root words, and most of which still hold true to the basic meaning of the Greek root words such as: parallel, paralegal, paraboloid, and parabolic. Even so, for some strange reason the Religious Crowd change the meaning of parable to mean, “An illustration given to make a concept clear for the Common folk.” Though, the “Book” that they say confirms this concept says just the opposite:

Isaiah 13:13

Qumran Cave One 11

The reason that I speak to them in Parables12 (mashal Story riddles)

is that seeing they will not perceive; and hearing they will not understand.

Solomon 13

The Wise will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding Shall attain unto wise counsel;

so he can understand (mashal)14 story riddles

and their interpretation of the words of the wise, And their (chiydah15) Dark Sayings

The Book of Secrets16

Qumran Cave Four

4Q300 F1 Col 2

“Consider, those teachers of error: that say, ‘The story riddles (mashal) declares themselves that the (mashal) riddles is plain to see even before the Wise speaks…“

Proud in your foolishness teachers of error, for the vision is sealed up from you, and you have not properly understood the eternal mysteries and you have not become wise in understanding but foolish for you have not properly understood the origin of Wisdom; but if you should unseal the vision. The story riddles (mashal) is foolishness in all your wisdom.”

4Q301 F117

I shall speak out freely, and I shall express my various sayings among you for those who would understand story riddles (mashal) the dark hidden secrets (chiydah18) ana, that they propose and those who would penetrate the origins of knowledge, along with those who hold fast to the wonderful mysteries, hidden from those who walk in simplicity as well as those who are devious in every activity of the deeds of humanity. Hidden from those with stiff necks, and hard heads, and all the mass of the Common Folk.

The Egyptian Het Benben 19

They see Ra (The light of sun) with their eyes and enter in his secret images. I protect my hidden things which are in Het Benben (house of the Renaissance)

1 a a a a lighting pyramid

The Story Riddle were used as a system to keep the knowledge of the Riddle Lords secrets from their Enemies and the Common Folk: though retrievable by the diligent. This system has worked well, almost too well. The answers to those Eastern Mediterranean cultures most baffling secrets, have been passed on from one generation to the next generation camouflaged within the essence of these riddles. Answers hidden, unchanged, and locked in riddles inside myths and legends of sex, violence, gods and goddesses and the super natural. This premise of the unwinding of threads to guide us through the maze of ignorance to the light of wisdom is a concept that was taught in the Greek story of the hero of the virgins of Athens. Theseus went to the labyrinth of Minotaur20 to take those young people’s place in darkness, and to do battle with that half-man-beast. Theseus knew he had no hope of escaping the Labyrinth, even if he defeated Minotaur. Luckily, Theseus had an admirer, the King’s daughter Ariadne; this young woman gave Theseus the key to unlock the riddle of the Labyrinth a simple ball of thread, Thread that was able to lead Theseus out of the maze into the light of day.

So why is this Wisdom locked away in these ancient story riddles so important that we must unwind these silk threads or riddles? Because they contain answers hidden in “Dark Sayings” (chiydah) that even the most educated of the 21th century of the Christian era have never been aware of; Dark Sayings that unlocks the most puzzling aspects of the Eastern Mediterranean culture. Alchemy is a case in point.

 

1 Alcomest Jpg

Magic of Alchemy

The Alchemists, who had learned the trick of turning Base Metals silver, loved this Game of Camouflage. The key to Alchemists silver and Gold was the element mercury also known as quicksilver. This liquid metal was known in Time’s Past as an “Anointing Oil.” The eternal question has been, “How do you turn a clean Base Metal coin: silver and then golden?” This is a well-known process that has been used in refining gold for thousands of years; yet, the truth of the Magic of Alchemy has eluded the Common Folk. All that is needed is a drop of quicksilver that was rubbed into the coin in so doing the mercury quickly spreads, turning the coin silver. The mercury would then spread out on the coin like oil on water. The coin then has a thin silver mirror finish. If you scratch the coin the mercury instantly fills the scratch, so the coin seems to be solid silver, therefore, a copper penny would seem to be a silver dime. Here in the “States” our Government has learned the Alchemist trick: our coins have a copper core and a bright silvery, finish, though not with mercury. Sadly the Common Folk here in the States value those coins as if they were solid silver. Our government has learned the value of the Alchemist Silver coin and the Common Folk have not.

To turn the Alchemist silver coin to a golden one is almost as simple, though the process does require a tiny amount of microscopic gold. The Alchemist silver coin is suspended in water and a mixture with a yellow or red sulfur to hide the tiny flecks of gold. The coin in the slurry is then agitated. This allows the stickiest of the oily quicksilver to capture the microscopic flakes of gold, which turns the coin golden with a coating, a veneer so thin that the tiny amount of gold looks solid. The Alchemist’s silver and gold are the keys to understanding many of the mysteries of the Eastern Mediterranean cultures of the past.

The “Gatekeepers of knowledge” of today understands these Dark Sayings such as Alchemy as clearly as the people of Troy understood “The Secret” contained in that Large Wooden Horse that their Gate Keepers brought through the gates into their city. A people that could describe the Horse’s outside in great detail and could give you a long list of Common people and of the Intellectual leaders of Troy that would describe the Wooden Horse in exactly the same way, EXCEPT THAT ACCURSED CASSANDRA.

 

 

1Leaf, The Iliad in Prose, Schwab, Gustav, Gods and Heroes, Myths and Epics of Ancient Greece

2Strongs, James, Hebrew Dictionary of the Old Testament, Madison, NJ, 1890 , no. 2330

3Ibid, no. 2420

4Ibid, no., 4912, 4897

5Ibid, no. 4872

6Ibid, no.4871

7The Silken Man: Zader Yiger Mantchih in Yiddish

8Strongs, Op.Cite, Hebrew no. 4899

9Strongs, James, Greek Dictionary of the New Testament, Madison,NJ, 1890, no. G, 3846

10Ibid, no. G,906

11Isaiah 13:13, Qumran Cave one, Isaiah second copy

12Strongs, Op Cite,, Hebrew, no.4871

13 Lamsa, G. M., The Holy Bible :from the ancient Eastern text -The Peshitta-; San Francisco : Harper & Row,1957: Proverbs 1:5-6

14Strongs, Op Cite, Hebrew no.4871

15Ibid, no. 2420

16The Book of Secrets” Qumran Cave Four” 4Q300 F1 Col 2

17Ibid 4Q301 F1

18Strongs, Op.Cite, Hebrew no. 2420

19Budge, E. A., The Egyptian Heaven and Hell ( Book of WHAT is in Duat) ,Martin Hopkinson Co. ,London,1925, Vol 1,P 196

20Schwab, Gustav, Gods and Heroes, Myths and Epics of Ancient Greece


Earth Changes c. 10,500 BC

 

image

Pandora and Her Box

The Common interpretation is that plagues were released upon the opening of Pandora’s gift from Zeus. Plagues that caused no end of trouble for Pandora and her friends because, as hard as Pandora tried; she could not recapture the beasties once they were freed from their container. However, the parallel interpretation of this story it is “Wisdom” that has been locked within story riddles, knowledge that is rejected out of hand by “The Gatekeepers of the Scholarly World:” Just as Cassandra’s wisdom was rejected by the Gate Keepers of Troy. However, once those men were out of the box of the wooden horse there was no end to the frustration to the Gate Keepers after the gates of the city were open. The Earth Changes of c. 10,500 years before the Christian era is one such Pandora’s Box.

 

Super Storms c. 10,500 BC

Earth Changes and Super Storms seem to be on most people’s minds today. Is Man causing the changes or are those changes cyclical? To answer that question we must go back in time to a Storm that make the problems we are having today seem like a calm spring day. Fortunately, those Earth Changes and that Super Storm of 12,500 years ago have been documented in Earth’s geological record and in story riddles from around the world, stories that have been told and re-told for thousands of years. About 13,500 to 12,500 years ago Earth was in a time of sea level stagnation for 1,000 years according to the geological record.1 Suddenly sea-levels rose 26.7 feet in less than 100 years2. Then sea levels continued to rise at a rate of 1.5 inches per year for the next 4,000 years3, scientist that study this type of things call these sudden sea level rise: Melt Water Pulses.

 

Freezing  a Woolly Mammoth

These anomalies occurred in a geological time called the Quaternary Period which is subdivided into the Pleistocene Epoch, which was most of the Quaternary period in prehistory, and the Holocene or Recent Epoch, which is only the last c. 12,000 to 14,000 years which is the point of those Earth changes and that Super storm which saw the development of the Earth’s present-day topography relief and scenery. The climate changes during this period caused accompanying changes in the form of life now on Earth. Many large animals became extinct such as: woolly mammoths, woolly rhinoceros, saber tooth tigers, and mastodons.4 Many of these animals were quick-frozen. To freeze a woolly Mammoth the process would take ambient temperatures of 300 to 400 degrees below zero, any warmer than that, they would rot from the inside. But the coldest temperature ever recorded in the Antarctic was only 129 degrees below zero5 so how did they get frozen before their insides rotted6? The answer to that question comes from ancient books that date their texts with star references dating to 12,500 years ago when Polaris was a seasonal star for the month of June. The exact time is 12,500 years ago of “The Melt Water Pulse 1B”. Prior to proceeding, we must untie some knots first.

Rapid Sea-Level Rise

In early Holocene7

greenland glasure cover 4

Onset of Post Glacial Evolution

Of the Pearl River Delta

Delta Conference- Jan. 10-17, 2005,

Ho Chi MinhCity, Vietnam

Dr. Yongqiang Zong8

“Study Area the Pearl River Delta situates on the south coast of China, and is connected to a drainage basin. Three main rivers (West, North and East Rivers) drain into the drowned coastal basin and, during the Holocene, created two deltaic complexes the sandwich the present day.

The results show that relative sea-level ( in the Pearl River Delta) reached -25m (82 feet below the current sea-level) by c. 11,000 years BP (Before the Christian Era), possibly after a short period of stagnation. (No change in sea-level for almost 1,000 years) Shortly before 10,000 BP (BCE), relative sea-level rose to c.-17M (55.25 feet below current sea-level a rise of 26.75 feet in less than 100 years), apparently in result to the Melt Water Pulse 1B. The rate of such a relative sea-level is potentially as high as 8mm/a (3.1625 inches per year) Between 10,000 BP (BCE) and 6,000 BP (BCE), relative sea-level rose steadily for approximately 16m (to within 39 inches of our current sea-level, during that 4,000 years period ), at a rate of 4mm/a. ( 1.5 inches per year). Then the last part of that sea level rise then took almost another 8,000 years to make up that last 39 inches.

The results from the Pearl River Delta are comparable with Sea-levels reconstructed from Barbados (Fairbanks, 1989), Tahiti, and New Guinea (Bard et al., 1996) These sea-level records reveal the rapid rise in sea-level corresponding to the Melt Water Pulse-1B followed by a continuous rise MWP1B was the second of these events the first (Melt Water Pulse 1A) occurred from about c. 14,000 BCE and lasted until the Period of Stagnation in c. 11,000 BCE. This accounted for the balance of the 300 feet of Sea-level rise based on the Barbados, Pearl River, Tahiti, and New Guinea data of 12.5 feet per hundred years until c. 6,000 BCE”

So what did Dr. Yongqiang Zong and the others scientist’s research tell us?

That a Hell of a lot of ice from somewhere

Melted really fast c. 12,500 years ago”

Doing the rough estimate of that amount of fossil fuel; that would be needed to heat Earth at that time to melt enough snow and ice to cause the Melt Water Pulse 1 B and then maintain a seal level rise of twelve and one half feet every hundred years for the next four thousand years is beyond comprehension. Theoretically, to melt just one cubic foot of ice the process would take the burning of one half gallon of gasoline. Multiplying that by the number of square feet in one square mile (27,878,400) times; just the MWP1B sea level rise of 26.7 feet (during a one hundred year period); times all the square miles of the world’s oceans at that time. Because we have geological records of the one thousand years just prior that show sea-level stagnation caused by constant seasonal temperatures, just prior to the MWP1B sea-level spike. Sorry the math does not match “the Common Theories” of the melt of the last Ice Age. We know that at the same time (c. 10,500 years before the Christian era) woolly mammoths were being FLASH FROZEN9 by temperatures of over 300 degrees below zero F. This paradox can be explained, but not by the Common theories we have been expected to believe.

When Polaris was a seasonal star of early summer”

1 a d a t north stars - Copy marsic - Copy10

This is the Astronomical Time Stamp that the “Uncommon Historical Model of the Earth Changes” of 10,500 years before the Christian era starts out with an occurrence that only happens for a few years about every 26,000 years. The last time that occurred was during the Early Holocene Period11 when the Melt Water Pulse 1B was raging across planet Earth. This was when Sea Levels to rise by 26.7 feet in less than 100 years. Earth saw sudden extinctions by hypothermia and the development of most of Earth’s Topographical Relief.

The origins of these sudden Earth Changes were “Historically” known to be caused by an Interplanetary Storm with names like: “The Mighty Serpent (snake) that brought the Fatal Winter” from the Zoroastrians traditions, “The Snake that flies with an ant in its mouth” in the Riddle of Saba, “Adad” from the Gilgamesh Epic, “Vishnu” of the Brahman, The Chinese’s have their “ Azure Dragon” and then there is Sin, Luna, Aremis, Dereto, and Arargatis, Stories from around the World having one theme. These historical vignettes along with documentation from NASA own missions and astrophysical evidence from throughout the Inner Solar System are pieces of the same puzzle. Evidence that has been expunged from our Science Research Centers “Radar Screens”; evidence from the Historical Model of Earth Changes of c.10, 500 years before the Christian era that NASA hopes they can continue to ignore.

Professor Tollman of the University of Vienna, Austria, speaks of an inter-planetary ice storm.12 A storm that appears to have included a chain of up to a dozen individual catastrophes, including: Earthquakes, geological deformations, vapors plume and tidal waves. Bill Naapier of the Royal Edinburgh Observatory; Dr. Duncan Steel of Space Guard Australia; and Benny Peiser of Liverpool John Moore’s University are among a growing number of scientist who propose that an interplanetary ice storm hit earth thousands of years ago.13

 

Middle Eastern Riddle

A Super Storm:

Tiak speaking of the god of Zoaster (Ahura Mazda)

Vendidida, Fargard I 14

And Ahura Mazda spoke unto Yima saying: Yima the Fair. (The albino) upon the material world a fatal winter is about to descend,

that shall bring a vehement destroying FROST, upon the corporeal world will the Evil of winter fallen great abundance.

“The first of the good lands and countries which I, Ahura Mazda, created was Airyana Vaejo…

Then Angra Mainyu, who is full of death, created an Opposition to the same, a mighty serpent (Leviathan)

 and snow, ten months of winter are there now two months of summer,

and these are as cold as water, cold as to the Earth, cold as to the trees…

There all-around falls deep snow; that is the direst of plagues.15

Doctor Kent Hovind16 research on how cold does the ambient temperatures need to be to freeze an elephant in conjunction with research done by Birdseye Food Inc. was rather enlightening. Did you know that if you try to freeze an elephant with the coldest temperature ever recorded on Earth according to “The Antarctic Connection” the coldest temperature was recorded on Earth at 129 degrees below zero Fahrenheit.17 The folks at Birdseye said that, The elephant would rot from the inside before the process could be completed.” Even so, when woolly Mammoths are found the food in their stomach is still green. The people at Birdseye stated that:

 

to freeze those beasties quickly enough to keep the food fresh would take temperatures of c.300 to 400 degrees below zero F.

to complete the process to allow for that food not to rot.18

112 bitmars venus moon (2)

Prior to the point of contact with Earth the interplanetary storm’s water ice vapor would have chilled to the ambient temperatures of space c.300-400 degrees below zero F. When the ice vapor finally arrived the atmosphere was quickly cooled causing precipitation: first rain, and then snow. This snow at the Polar Regions would still be at the very cold temperature that would be needed to freeze the Mammoths. At that temperature the snow would seem like fire. This temperature of c. 300 to 400 degrees below zero F. would also allow the blood to freeze with small ice crystals that are found in those retrieved mammoths. If the temperatures were as the warmer 129 below zero F. those temperatures would make much larger ice crystals that are not consistent with the samples of mammoth’s blood.19

Book of Enoch 20

And the Angels (water vapors) shall ascend Into Space; the springs of water shall be changed

And again undergo a change, and be FROZEN.21

The Water Became Like Fire”

At the point of contact with Earth the water vapor had turned to ice vapor and had chilled to the ambient temperatures of space 300-400 degrees below zero F: the atmosphere was quickly cooled causing precipitation; “first rain then snow.” This snow at the polar region would still be at the very cold temperature that would be needed to freeze the Mammoths quickly at that temperature the snow would seem like fire. This temperature of 300 to 400 degrees below zero would also allow the blood to freeze with small ice crystals that are found in those retrieved mammoths.

These waters of judgment shall be for their healing, and for the death of their bodies.

But they shall not perceive and believe that the waters will change, and become like fire.”

“But when the frost, snows and cold fall upon you,

in those days you will be utterly incapable of standing before them.22

Victor Clube, an astrophysicist at Oxford University, has linked one such interplanetary storm to that same time 14,000 to 9,000 years ago. Events of sufficient magnitude to destroy all traces of MWP1A and MWP1B civilization and Sea–levels rose by 300 feet in many areas flooding any maritime cultures. As a matter of fact, an article from the Discovery Magazine 1998 states that Earth is still being bombarded with huge lumps of ice even today remnants of that super storm. Dr. Kent Hovind also states that those pieces of ice are at a temperature of c. 300 to 400 degrees below zero.23” Those chunks of ice are remnants of that Interplanetary Ice Storm of 10,500years before the Christian era.24

DISCOVER Vol. 19 No. 01

Snowballs, Flying in From Space

By Tim Appenzeller

image

Could Lou Frank be right after all? Twelve years ago, the University of Iowa space physicist startled his colleagues with an explanation for tiny dark spots in satellite images of the upper atmosphere. he spots said Frank, Marked places where house-size snowballs, flying in from space 20 times a minute, were expiring in clouds of water vapor underneath the satellite, briefly blocking its view of the atmosphere ultraviolet glow Explanation for tiny dark spots in satellite images of the upper atmosphere. “I don’t know how else to get that water up there unless you just put it in by hand,” says Thomas Donahue of the University of Michigan. And Robert Meier of the Naval Research Laboratory Thomas Donahue Asks; “certainly willing to acknowledge that he is observing something. And why the hell isn’t Mars inundated with water?”

An Interplanetary Ice Storm would explain The Melt Water Pulse anomalies and the Astrophysicist Professor Tollman also speaks of an inter-planetary ice stor,m. “The consequence of the impact of a comet explosion appears to have included a chain of up to a dozen individual catastrophes.25” Only one problem with this theory: Comets are NOT DIRTY SNOW BALLS. A Harvard astronomer, Fred Whipple, in the nineteen fifties developed a theory that comet’s nuclei were “DIRTY SNOWBALLS.26” On July 4th 2005 NASA lost a bet. NASA spent millions of taxpayer dollars only to have Fred Whipple’s “Dirty Snowball Comet Theory” blow up in a “cloud of dust.” NASA thought that “The Deep Impact Mission” was going to the quin-ta accentual comet “Tempel 1” to confirm that comets were “Dirty Snowballs full of water.” However, the “Impactor” drilled a dry hole!

Deep Impact Was a

Dust-up,

Press Release No.: 05-23

image

Harvard-Smithsonian

Center for Astrophysics

By P. Pullian July 8, 2005

(Comets are NOT DIRTY SNOW BALLS)

Cambridge, MA- Smithsonian astronomers watched as the “Impactor Probe” from NASA’s Deep Impact spacecraft hit Comet Tempel 1 earlier this week (July 4th 2005). They monitored the impact using the ground-based Submillimeter Array (SMA) in Hawaii and NASA’s orbiting Submillimeter Wave Astronomy Satellite (SWAS). Results are still coming in, but so far the scientists report seeing only weak emission from water vapor (if it had been a dirty snowball the Deep Impact copper Impactor would have had very strong emissions of water) and a host of other gases that were expected to erupt from the impact site. The most conspicuous feature of the blast was brightening due to sunlight scattered by the ejected dust.”

Submillimeter Wave Astronomy Satellite

Principal investigator Gary Melnick of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics said.

It’s pretty clear that this event did not produce a gusher,”.

“The more optimistic predictions for water output from the impact haven’t materialized, at least not yet?”

image

For some strange reason NASA still clings to Fred Whipple’s

FAILED DIRTY SNOW BALL COMET THEORY

Even though the HARD DATA from the Tempel 1 Mission copper Impactor clearly shows that comets are made up of mostly rock and have very little water ice. In fact the first estimates were only one quarter inch of light snow on the surface of Tempel 1.according to my conversation with NASA’s’ Don Yeoman The data from the Submillimeter Array (SMA) in Hawaii and NASA’s orbiting Submillimeter Wave Astronomy Satellite (SWAS) was a shocking surprised to NASA, an outcome that disproved Fred’s “-Dirty Snow-Ball-Theory” and many other theories based on this Dirty Snowball concept. However, Don Yeoman of NASA called me (Howard West) on July, 13, 2009 to try to convince me that the water ice recently confirmed ice on the moon was from cometary impacts. Then a strange thing happened on September 24, 2009 the L.C.R.O.S.S. Orbiter, India’s Space Agency and the SWAS’s data was released, data showing water vapor escaping over the Moon’s surface, water that the failed “Dirty Snowball Theory” cannot explain.

image

NASA was “CONFOUNDED”

where did the Moon’s water ice come from? Consequently, on October, 10, 2009 when two of NASA’s space craft went crashing into the water ice-filled craters at the Moon’s south pole they did as much damage as a bullet fired into a snow drift of powered snow, NASA failed again to confirm Whipple’s dirty snow ball theory, because, a “Dirty Snow Ball Comet would have left compacted water ice not FLUFF WATER ICE. Don Yeoman of NASA was not happy when confronted with that fact on October, 10, 2009, because NASA was depending on the solid water ice as propellant to be used in thermal nuclear rockets.27

image

A proven nuclear water steam rocket system

Developed in the mid-1960.

A nuclear water steam propulsion system with thrust out puts which can be designed to exceed that of the Space Shuttle liquid Hydrogen oxygen rocket engines.28 These nuclear engines are much cheaper to operate because there is no need to break the bond of the water molecule to then reform that bond in an explosive combustion. Just inject the solid water ice into the chamber containing “the super-hot nuclear pile”. This nuclear heated steam system is also cheaper because, the propellant can be stored in solid form there is no need for expensive pressurized containers.

image

The other advantage for NASA would have been if this solid water ice had been on the Moon and comets as refueling stations However, without this solid water ice on the moon and comets NASA had to reconfigure its future of man space exploration: the reason being that the moon’s water ice is too light and fluffy (a type of water ice that cannot be from a snowball type comet impact): the ice from a snowball comet would be hard and compacted. NASA also can’t figure out why the water ice of the moon eats their probes like the cotton in a ballistic testing chamber. That was not how the Dirty Snow Ball theory said that water ice should have been deposited.

To understand where that fluffy water ice on the Moon it self came from we must first understand where the Moon came from. To find that out we need to look at the chemical analysis of lunar samples brought back by Apollo missions, which indicate that the Moon’s rocks are heavily depleted in volatile materials sodium potassium, and very little Iron, though high in Titanium and Calcium.

However, the L.C.R.O.S.S. Orbiter,

Indiaʼs Space Agency and the SWASʼs data released

September, 24, 2009 and they showed water vapor escaping over the Moon’s surface not just at its poles.

image

1 sample dust cover 2

Locked Gates, the Riddle Lord’s Secrets by Howard West

1Dr. Yongqiang Zong IGCP475/APN/CCON Delta Conference- Jan. 10-17,2005, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Rapid sea-level rise in early Holocene and onset of postglacial Evolution of the Pearl River Delta

2Ibid

3 Ibid

4“Holocene”, http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/quaternary/hol.html

5Sonderson I. T., “Riddle of the Quick Frozen Giants”, Saturday Evening Post, 16 Jan. 1962, P82

6Ibid

7 Hoffman, Michael A. Op. Cite,

8Hamelin, Bard, E., Montaggioni, Arnold, M., Faure, Cabioch, G. ,Rougerie ,F. 1996 .Deglacial sea-levels records from Tahiti corals and the timing of global meltwater discharge NATURE 382,241-244 Fairbanks, R.G 1989. A 17,000 year gacio-eustatic sea-level record: influence of the glacial melting rate on the Younger Dryas event and deep-ocean circulation NATURE 342,637-642 Li, P., Qiao, P., Zheng, H., Fang, G and Huang, G., 1991 Zhijang delta in the past 10,000 years. China Ocean Press Zong, Y 2004 Mid-Holocene sea-level high stand along the southeast coast of China. Quaternary International,117,55-67

9Sonderson I. T., “Riddle of the Quick Frozen Giants”, Saturday Evening Post, 16 Jan. 1962, P82

10Laurence Dr. R, Op.Cite ,C.81: 22

11“Holocene”, http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/quaternary/hol.html

12 Sunday Telegraph, London, 19, May,1996

13 Ibid

14Vendidida, Fargard cited in Lokamanya Bal Gangadhar

15Hancock. G, Finger Prints of the Gods Crown Publishing, New York

16Hovind K, Video of The Flood, Creation Science Evangelism. Pensacola 1997

17 http://www.antarcticconnection.com

18 Sunday Telegraph, London, 19, May,1996

19 Ibid

20Qumran cave four, “Enoch

21 Laurence Dr. R, Op.Cite C 66:12

22Ibid, C. 66:15

23Sunday Telegraph, London, 19, May,1996

24Appenzeller , Tim Snowballs, Flying in From Space , DISCOVER, Vol. 19 No. 01 Jan. 1998

25 Finger Prints of the Gods p. 208

26 Pulliam P., Deep Impact Was a Dust-up, Not a Gusher “Press Release PR0523”, Harvard-Smithsonion Center for Astrophysics, caf.harvard.edu/press/pr0523 NASA has pulled this link I wonder WHY?

27From the collection of The Nuclear Testing Museum of Las Vegas , Nevada , http://www.nasaimages.org/luna/servlet/detail/nasaNAS~5~5~24334~127719:Nuclear-Rocket-Engine-Being-Transpo http://atomicrockets.posterous.com/first-nasa-nuclear-mars-expedition-study-1961

28Stine G. Harry, Rockets” Op. Cite, Colliers V 20, P 127-129

 


What the Moon Rocks tell us

National Geographics

V136, No. 6 Page 7911

Kenneth F. Weaver

image

While at NASA’s “Lunar Receiving Laboratory”, in Houston Texas Dr. S. Ross Taylor was on loan from Australian National University said

 

The Moon rocks are different enough from earth rocks to keep us busy for years.”

Moon stuff from the Sea of Tranquility resembles earthy basalt,

yet there are no earth rocks just like it. {The Lunar samples}

It does have the same constituents- notably oxygen, silicon, iron, aluminum, titanium, calcium, and magnesium-

but the proportions are different, for example, Dr. Ross (did a spectra analysis,)

burning the lunar dust in an electric arc; a white halo around the flame showed the presents of titanium.

Lunar basalt seem to be rich in this (titanium) and other refectory elements -those with high melting points-

and is at the same time relatively poor in (iron and) more volatile elements with low melting points such as sodium and potassium.

How the Moon

Came to Earth?

Theory I

This is NASA’s favorite which says: “Millions of years ago Earth and a second planet collided and mixed together. The Moon was part of the Earth and then the moon escaped BOOM to orbit earth.”1

Fact

The Moonʼs rocks brought by Apollo missions are of a type that is low in iron, volatile materials sodium, potassium, and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rock that Earth has,2 Because, NASA searched the world for sample rocks so that they could type them for a match. If the theory was true, some of those rocks should have matched. If the two planets had mixed together there would be some remnants of that union. NASA found no match to their Apollo samples3

Theory II4

This is NASA’s fall back theory, and the concept goes like this; “The Earth and Moon are binary planets, which formed at the same time from the same space dust cloud to form a binary system.”

Fact

Sorry wrong again with the same problem as theory one: The Moon’s rocks are of a type that is low in iron, volatile materials sodium potassium, and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rock that Earth has, and they would if they were made from the same space dust.5 Sorry they are not! In fact the rocks brought back from the moon more closely match the rocks analyzed by NASA that originated from Mars.6 Then there is that little problem of Geo-Synchronization of moons. After a time in orbit any moon will start to drift away from the host planet the moon slows down in relation to its host rotation: Just as the ice skater speed up when her arms are close to the center of her body; however, when she extends her arms she slows down. When the moon matches the speed of the host planet’s rotation that moon will become Geo-Synchronized.

image

Remember, the Apollo experiment that Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong placed on the Moon: the mirrors that Professor Carroll Alley used to “Measure the Earth-Moon distance very precisely?” That experiment tells NASA’s scientists that the moon is in an expanding orbit and that in a few thousand years will erase the 48 minutes a day that the moon’s orbit out paces earth which causes there to be phases of the moon, New Moon, to Full Moon, to New Moon each month, that future synchronization will causes Tidal Bulges on Earth; one on the moon side, and one on the opposite side to the moon.

Mars has those synchronizes Lunar Tidal Bulge. This is an anomaly, because Mars has no moon big enough to cause those tidal bulges that large, just two large rocks; the two sons of Mars, and Venus named Deimos, and Phobos. Our moon should also be synchronized if it had been here for millions of years but it is not.

Martian Lunar  Tidal Bulge

image

However, that is the “Elephant in the room” for NASA

an elephant sized problem that they DO NOT want to acknowledge. Because, if NASA’s scientists take the data from those magic mirrors on the moon and run that data back in time in just a few thousand years the moon’s closeness would cause major gravitational (Lunar tidal) disasters on earth, disasters that correspond to the geological record. However, when that data is ran further back in time we would have a collision with the moon and earth in Man’s recent past NOT MILLIONS of years ago as theory One and Two dictates.

So why is NASA pushing the two failed Theories? Because NASA has revulsion for the Alternative, Theory III and because NASA’s has other theories that are based on those failed moon theories that will also be proved invalid. Failed theories that have now cause NASA to change its direction for Man Space Exploration.

The Alternative

Theory III

The Moon came from somewhere else and was captured by Earth.7

A. J. Anderson states that: The moon was formed independently of the earth and later captured, presumably by a three-body interaction, and these events were followed by the dissipation of the excess energy through tidal friction in a close encounter.” 8 Anderson is not alone, a study of lunar paleotides has shown that “The Moon could not have been formed in orbit around the Earth” said V. Szebehely and R. McKenzie who also conclude: “The planetary origin and capture of the Moon by the Earth becomes a strong dynamic possibility.” 9 B. Chernyak,10On Recent Lunar Atmosphere,” in the journal Nature, H. Alfven and G. Arrhenius found, “Strong theoretical evidence of a considerable atmosphere on the Moon during the greater part of its history” This fact was confirmed by NASA on September 24, 2009.11 “Two Alternatives for the History of the Moon, “Science12and S. F. Singer and L. W. Banderman, “Where was the Moon Formed?” The journal, Science13

Can I Get a Witness?

Yes, several, the god and goddesses of the Moon Adad, Dereto, Artagtis, the Azure Dragon, and Leviathan are all depicted at their arrival from the heavens with long fish tails.

Sargon II’s “Display Inscription,

Lines 110 and 14614

“Since the distant days of the age of Nannaru When the gods fixed the crescent of the moon,

to cause the new moon to shine forth, to create the month, the new moon,

which was created in heaven with majesty, in the midst of heaven arose.

The Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia relate to the time before there was a moon. “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens,” say the tribesmen of Chibchas.

A. J. Anderson and the Gilgamesh Epic agrees

The moon was formed independently of the earth” and its capture was

“followed by the dissipation of the excess energy through tidal friction in a close encounter.

The Gilgamesh Epic

With the first glow of dawn, a black cloud rose up from the horizon. Inside it, Adad [leviathan] thunders.

While Shullat and Hanish go from Nergal like heralds, moving over the hills and valleys while he tears out the pillars [of the Earth]

setting the Earth ablaze with their glare…Adad [leviathan] (then) turned to blackness all that had been light.

(The wide) and shattered like a (piece of pottery)…No one can see his fellow, nor can the peoples be recognized from heaven.

(Even) the gods were terrified by the Deluge, and shrinking back (in fear), they ascended to the heaven of Anu”15

Doctor Gene Scott, who received his doctorate from The University of California, said in a dissertation on “The Flood” that in Richard Andrea’s book on the Flood Records that many of the American native people insisted that the Moon arrived with the flood.

However there were many other sources that confirmed Dr. Scott16. The South American Indian tribe of the Chibas of central Colombia has a legion of a bearded man: “Bochica” his wife: “Chia” was the cause of the flood and “Bochica” changed his wife, Chia into the Moon! Thousands of miles south of Columbia; in the extreme south of South America there is a Indian Tribe the “Yamana” from Tierra del Fuego, have a flood legend. The Moon woman caused the Flood; this time was of “Great Upheaval” The Moon was filled with hatred toward human beings. Moon goddess Hunthaca of the Native South American Chibcha Indians believes that a one-time wife of one of their heroes became the moon as a punishment for causing a great flood of their land. Half way around the world the Babylonians have a mother and moon goddess associated with deluge myths: Nuah. Hey? That sounds like the name Noah.

THE BRAHMANAS Riddle

Satapatha Brahmana chapter 2417

A certain Wise Man named Manu (aka Noah) was making his ablutions,

he found in the hollow of his hand a tiny little fish”

Vishnu the flying serpent (The Moon) has just escaped from Mars with that planet’s oceans and atmosphere.

The little fish begged Manu to allow him (the fish) to live. (Manu) Taking pity on it (the fish) He (Manu) puts it in a jar.

The next day, however it (the fish) had grown so much bigger that he (Manu) carried it (the fish) to a lake.

The size of Vishnu seemed too grown so much larger as it approached Earth.

Soon the lake was too small. (The fish said to Manu) Throw me into the sea and I shall be more comfortable.

Then he (Vishnu the growing fish) warned Manu of a coming Deluge (The Flood).

He (Vishnu) sent him (Manu) a large ship with orders to load it with two of every species and seed of every plant,

and then to go aboard himself. The Water rose and Life was blotted out except for Manu.

Vishnu appeared to Manu as a huge dragon with one horn and golden scales.

The fish (Vishnu/ Leviathan) said ʻI have saved thee; fasten the vessel to a tree that the waters may not sweep you away…

(When) Manu descended with the waters (as the waters receded) The Deluge (the Flood) had carried away all creatures and Manu remained alone.

108 bit mars venus moon

1“Solar system/ Moon” Colliers ,Op. Cite, 1997 http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1926393,00.html

2 Weaver, Op. Cite

3321 Ibid

4 Solar system/ Moon, op cite Colliers

5323 Weaver, Op. Cite Colliers

6Nature online, ” Where the Moon came from”, 8-24-2010, http://www.nhm.ac.uk/natureplus/blogs/science-news/tags/mineralogy?fromGateway=true

7Solar system/ Moon Op. Cite colliers

8A. J. Anderson, “Lunar Paleotides and the Origin of the Earth-Moon System,” The Moon and the Planets, 19 [1978],409-417).

9 Szebehely V. . McKenzie R., “Stability of the Sun-Earth-Moon System,” The Astronomical Journal 82 (1977), p. 303].

10 Chernyak Yu. B., “On Recent Lunar Atmosphere,” Nature, 273 (15 June, 1978), pp. 497

11September 24 2009 NASA’s the L.C.R.O.S.S. Orbiter, India’s Space Agency and the SWAS’s data was released, data showing water vapor escaping over the Moon’s

12 Alfven H , Arrhenius G., “Two Alternatives for the History of the Moon,” Science 165 (1969), p.11.

13Singer, Banderman L. W., “Where was the Moon Formed?” Science 170 (1970),p. 438-439:

14 Sargon II’s “Display Inscription,” lines 110 and 146:

15 Gilgamesh Epic, OBV, tablet XI: 96-114;

16The Gods and Goddess of the moon. com

17Muller M. Translation of, The Satapath Brahman, cited in Antediluvian World, P. 87 Cited in Hamlyn Op. Cite

1 Weaver Kenneth F., IV: What The Moon Rocks Tell US, National Geographics,V136, No 6 P. 791,

 


God’s Bow in the Sky

image

Most Christians think it was a rainbow: only that is not what the Hebrew Bible says. Oh, you can find it contemporary translations that say rainbow, but that word for bow is qasheth1 and in the Hebrew Bible qasheth is used 73 times to denote an archers bow or something to do with an archer: Only one time improperly as the term “Rainbow “ Making the Rainbow tradition. However, let us look at the end of the flood texts .

The first day of the Month”

image

And it came to pass in the six hundred and first year, in the first month,

The first day of the month, the waters were dried up.”

The first day of the lunar month is always the first crescent moon after the new moon The Hebrew Rosha Shauna and Islamic Ramadan holy days starts with the first waxing crescent Moon after the new moon phase ends, which the moon is in the shape of an archer’s bow in the sky. The new moon was to be set aside as an extra Sabbath for the traditional Jewish month: No work on that day. Why is that? A memory trace to the past: A time reflection of that covenant with GOD?

The Twenty Seventh Day of the Month

image

And in the second month, on the twenty- seventh day of the month the Earth was dry.

The 27th is a waning crescent Moon: An archer’s bow in the sky. No mention of more rain in Genesis 9:13 clouds, yes, but no rain. A SIGN of COVENANT, yes; but rain no. The prism affect takes rain to make a rainbow. So no traditional rainbow could have been in the sky. However, the text said that there was a Crescent Bow Moon in the sky.

The Book of Enoch

107 bit  mars venus moon - Copy

Chapter 58: 12

“I saw that the heavens of the heavens (Mars) shook: that it shook violently (Earthquakes);

“And the angels (angels are water vapors Chapter 66:12)thousands and thousands,

and myriadsʼ of myriadsʼ (millions of millions) were agitated (Shaken as with an Earthquake

Chapter 53 3

Mars

Being overwhelmed with hurled stones.”

108 bit mars venus moon

58:2 “For I was incapable of enduring this vision of violence, its agitation (Earth quakes), and the concussion (meteor impacts) of heaven

“the powers of the Most High.”

7″In that day shall be a separating one from another Two monsters a female, whose name is Leviathan (The Moon with its Ice vapor trail),

Dwelling in the depths (space) above the springs of water. (The Moon that caused the tidal bulges of Marsʼ Oceans)

8 The second monster Dendayen (A Disaster planet) The Snake in The Garden of Eden.

12. These two monsters are by the power of GOD prepared to become provisions,

that the punishments of GOD may not be in vain,” (That some good may come out of it.)

Chapter 58: 15 4

These waters of judgment shall be for their healing, and for the death of their bodies.

But they shall not perceive and believe that the waters will change, and become like fire.

108 bit mars venus moon

Chapter 66

“These waters of judgment shall be for their healing, and for the death of their bodies.

But they shall not perceive and believe that the waters will change, and become like fire.

But when the frost, snow and cold fall upon you, in those days you will be utterly incapable of standing before them”.

Frozen water 300 to 400 degrees below zero as the moon travels through space. Do not lick that ice: your tongue will stick.

110bit  mars venus moon

The moon that was barely removed from the orbit of Mars and then the moon slowly drifted along in a decaying orbit with the water vapor that had turned to ice vapor and had chilled to the ambient temperatures of space 300 to 400 degrees below zero. The Moon and its cloud of frozen water vapor slowly moved toward the sun and Earth: though the Moon still retained some of the orbital rotation of that Mars in relationship to the sun. On its journey to earth the Moon was bombarded by the debris tail of Dendayen (A Disaster planet). The rocks hit more one side the moon than the other because of the moon’s slow rotation. The ancients had a name for the cloud and its moon In the Far East and China “the Azure dragon,” the ancient Coptic prophet Job called it “Leviathan.”

The Moon/Leviathan5

Job spoke of the moons arrival in this manner.

Can you catch the leviathan with a hook?

The planet Dendayen,Venus did.

Or draw him out with a cord

Dendayen did with its gravitational.

Will he make supplications to you?

The Moon did for Dendayen.

“Will he make covenant with you?”

Yes. Dendayen left a bow of Covenant

“Or will you count him as a servant forever?”

Tides: twice a day.

114mars venus moon twelve

These were the tidal forces that are used by man. The similitudes go on and on. And who knows the time that journey took for the moon to arrive here. The time frame is unknown, and the journey may have taken tens of thousands of years. The texts are unclear but at Leviathan’s (the Moon and its water vapor) arrival, things changed on planet Earth.

115 bit mars venus moon

The Riddle of Saba

.

image

My researches into writings of Kabalistic Jew6 revealed that those writings were filled with great wisdom; the problem was that their interpretations are Common Interpretations that have been reinforced by generations of “Traditions” of their elite teachers. Gatekeepers that reject large portions of the accepted Torah of the First Century before the Christian era, therefore, I will give you some insights into this Riddle or mash / chiydah called “The Riddle of Saba ” so that way you can try to understand the meaning of this Riddle.

One night, Rabbi Chiya and Rabbi Yose arrived simultaneously in Migdal Tzur. (The Watchtower of the Rock)They both planned to lodge the night there and were delighted to see each other. Rabbi Yose said, “You don’t know how happy I am to behold the countenance of the Shechina!” For while I was traveling, an old man bothered me, a donkey-driver, who plied me with questions the entire way! ” Rabbi Chaya was intrigued and asked what the questions were? The first Question he asked me was, “What was the snake that flew through the sky and went about all alone, with an ant resting between its teeth? The snake began with union and ended with separation. “ The old donkey-driverʼs Question number two:” What is the eagle that makes her nest in a tree that never was? Her children were stolen away, but not as created beings, for they were created in a place where there is no creation. When they ascend they descend, and when they descend they ascend.” The old donkey-driver’s Question number three: “Who is the beautiful maiden without eyes, whose body is concealed and revealed, who comes out in the morning and disappears during the day, who is adorned with ornaments that never were? TWO IS ONE, AND ONE IS TWO.”

Rabbi Yose continues to tell Rabbi Chiya about the strange old man he had met: “All these three questions (chiydahs or riddles) he asked me on the way, always distressed me. But now I can relax. Had we been together, we would have occupied ourselves with Torah discussions, instead of other nonsensical matters!” Rabbi Chiya asked, “This old man… Do you know anything about him?”Rabbi Yose replied, “This I know: His chatter is worthless, for had he known anything he would have begun discussing Torah, and the journey would not have been wasted!” Rabbi Chiya said, “Is the donkey-driver here? Sometimes those apparently empty-headed fellows can turn out to be a golden bell.” “Here he is, preparing food for his donkey.” said Yose. The Rabbis called him over and the old man came before them. Saba sat down before them and said, “Rabbis! Only recently did I become a donkey-driver. I was not always a donkey-driver. But I have one young son whom I sent to school. And I want him to occupy himself with the Torah. So when I meet a rabbi on my travels; I try to act as his donkey-driver. Today I thought I would hear some novel Torah insights, but I heard nothing “….

Rabbi Yose said, “Of all the things I heard you say; only one of your chiydah (riddles) surprised me. You either said it out of foolishness or because you did not know what you were talking about.”

“And what was that?” asked the old man. “The Third Riddle about the beautiful maiden.” Rabbi Yose said.

The old man began, “I am not afraid to reveal the secrets of the Torah! The Lord is with me, to help me… The LORD is with me, I do not fear – what can man do to me? It is better to rely on the LORD… How good and pleasant, cherished and lofty are the words of Torah. However, shall I proclaim them in front of Rabbis, when I have not heard a single word of Torah from their mouths? As a result, I am not able to judge whether they are indeed diligent enough of learning secrets of the Torah. However, since you had not spoken, a single about words of Torah, I must say that I am not ashamed to say words of Torah before all.”

Unraveling Saba Riddle

The Saba donkey driver sees Rabbi Yose dressed in his rabbinical robes and wishes to feel the depths of this young man’s studies dealing with nature revealed in the Torah. However, it was obvious Rabbi Yose was looking for the “Shechina, the glorious, and ostentatious presents of the well know teachers of his time. However, Saba gave the young man three well known chiydah or story riddles of nature hidden within the Torah to ponder about, but no more.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe,

if I tell you of heavenly things?”7

However, Saba gave Rabbi Yose the key to his riddles. Because, if you understand RIDDLE NUMBER THREE, of the Beautiful maiden you can understand the other two. That is why Rabbi Yose was most interested in the riddle of the Beautiful Blind Maiden because that held the key to the other two pieces of the riddle.

Riddle Number Three

The Moon

Who is the beautiful maiden without eyes, whose body is concealed and revealed,

who comes out in the morning and disappears during the day,

who is adorned with ornaments that never were?”

The moon has always been betrayed as a beautiful goddess of the night that is blind. Whose body is concealed and revealed? “Who is adorned with ornaments that never were,” armaments of light and shadow as the month progresses from full moon to new moon and is concealed by earth’s shadow Then from new moon to full moon is revealed by earth’s shadow diminishing. “Who comes out in the morning and disappears during the day. During part of the month when the Moon is on the daylight side of Earth the moon can be seen for only a short time then the sunlight over powers the moonlight and disappears. “Who is adorned with ornaments that never were?” Just shadows of light.

Therefore, the answer to the Third Riddle is the Moon. Number One is Three

The Answer to the First Riddle

Is also the Moon

“What is the snake that flies through the air and goes about all alone,

with an ant resting between its teeth?” He began with union and ended with separation!

Enoch Chapter 58:78

image

In that day shall be a separating one from another two monsters a female, whose name is Leviathan (The Moon with its Ice vapor trail), Dwelling in the depths (space) above the springs of water. (The Moon that caused the tidal bulges of Mars’s Oceans)

Number Two Equals Number One.

So the second riddle must also be the Moon

And what is the eagle that makes her nest in a tree that never was?

Her children were stolen away but not as created beings,

for they were created in a place where there is no creation.

When they ascend they descend, and when they descend they ascend…”

“And what is an eagle that makes her nest in a tree that never was?…”

The moon was the eagle. Her nest in a tree: (her orbit around the Earth) that never was a tree that was (its orbit allowing the Moon to float in the sky).Her children (rain drops of the deluge) were stolen away but not as created beings, for they were created in a place where there is no creation. (Because they are continuously recreated) “When they ascend they descend, and when they descend they ascend.” (As water evaporates it rises to create clouds then the water of the cloud creates raindrops The moon/ the Eagleʼs and the rain her children)

Kabalistic Jews

The problem for the Jews is that the Torah up until the Second Century CE included the Book of Job and the Book of Enoch at which time Rabbi Simeom Ben Jochai pronounced a curse on all who believed the Book of Enoch/ Noah to be GOD inspired. The reason the book was reviled was because so many Jews believed in the Book of Enoch/ Noah were convinced through that book and by the Christians of the day that the Book of Enoch revealed Jesus as the Messiah. Therefore, how could any Orthodox Jew ever understand the Riddle of Saba when the part of the Torah that explained the riddle was not accepted? Or any Christian because they no longer accept the Book of Enoch/ Noah after the council of Laodicea and Filastrius a church father condemned it as heresy? However, the church fathers of the 2nd and 3rd century such as Origin, Clement of Alexandria and Tertuilian accepted the book as Holy Scripture,

1Strongs, James, Hebrew Dictionary of the Old Testament, Madison, NJ, 1890, Hebrew, 7298

2Qumran Cave 4, The book of Enoch, Chapter 58:

3Ibid

4 Ibid

5Lamsa, G. M., Op. Oite, p. 587-588

6 http://www.kabbalaonline.org/Safedteachings/sfzohar/The_Riddle_of_the_Saba.asp

7Westcott B. F, Hort J. A., The New Testament in the Original Greek, 1881, John 3:12

8Laurence Dr. R, Op.Cite Chapter 58:7 344Qumran cave one ,Isaiah second copy